ASSOA Kids Radio Blog
If nobody can see this please let me know and I'll e-mail it to you if you want.
I can read it Max and it looks great. I can see that you've really put some thought into radio!
That's well presented, Max. Good job!
Excellent work, Max. Great computer skills.
this looks great, lots of information but I cannot read it properly. please send me a copy...
mishai i don't now your e-mail
If nobody can see this please let me know and I'll e-mail it to you if you want.
ReplyDeleteI can read it Max and it looks great.
ReplyDeleteI can see that you've really put some thought into radio!
That's well presented, Max. Good job!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work, Max. Great computer skills.
ReplyDeletethis looks great, lots of information but I cannot read it properly. please send me a copy...
ReplyDeletemishai i don't now your e-mail
ReplyDelete