ASSOA Kids Radio Blog
I think Brookes is the best because it has the best bushy look about it
i Like Brookes the best!
Mitchell and I love Jake's logo!WE think it has a bush/radio look!
I like Erin's the best.
I think Jake's is the best because it reminds me of a radio station logo from a movie. It also has a nice bushy look mixed in with a bit of style.
I vote for Brookes
Tim votes BrookeJack votes Brooke
i vote for jake
I VOTE FOR JAKE
I think Brookes is the best because it has the best bushy look about it
ReplyDeletei Like Brookes the best!
ReplyDeleteMitchell and I love Jake's logo!
ReplyDeleteWE think it has a bush/radio look!
I like Erin's the best.
ReplyDeleteI think Jake's is the best because it reminds me of a radio station logo from a movie. It also has a nice bushy look mixed in with a bit of style.
ReplyDeleteI vote for Brookes
ReplyDeleteTim votes Brooke
ReplyDeleteJack votes Brooke
i vote for jake
ReplyDeleteI VOTE FOR JAKE
ReplyDelete